About my Blog
Welcome to my blog!
A “blog” is a web site on which an individual records information, opinions, comments and personal reflections on a regular basis.
This medium will allow me to communicate with my clients and contacts on a timely basis on matters of interest not only in my field of practice but also in other areas of interest to me such as sports law. The blog will also offer a platform for comments from friends and colleagues on topical issues.
I will be adding useful links in future.
You will find at this time articles published by me in my newsletters from 2009 to 2012.
The content in my blog is for your general information and personal interest and should not be taken as legal advice. If you have a specific problem, please contact Mike Weiler to discuss your situation.
- 12 Jun 2017NDP + GREENS = LABOUR CODE CHANGES
- 12 Jun 2017BIG MAC GETS BIG SLAP BY ONTARIO COURT OF APPEAL
- 12 Jun 2017SMALL CLAIMS JURISDICTION INCREASES TO $35,000 AND SMALLER CASES MOVE TO CIVIL RESOLUTION TRIBUNAL (“CRT”)
- 12 Jun 2017TROUBLING DECISION OF THE COURT OF APPEAL ON NEGLIGENT MISREPRESENTATION
- 12 Jun 20176 DAY TRIAL RESULTS IN DAMAGE AWARD OF 8 WEEKS SEVERANCE PLUS $15,000 IN AGGRAVATED DAMAGES