About my Blog
Welcome to my blog!
A “blog” is a web site on which an individual records information, opinions, comments and personal reflections on a regular basis.
This medium will allow me to communicate with my clients and contacts on a timely basis on matters of interest not only in my field of practice but also in other areas of interest to me such as sports law. The blog will also offer a platform for comments from friends and colleagues on topical issues.
I will be adding useful links in future.
You will find at this time articles published by me in my newsletters from 2009 to 2012.
The content in my blog is for your general information and personal interest and should not be taken as legal advice. If you have a specific problem, please contact Mike Weiler to discuss your situation.
- 04 Jan 2018SCC ONCE AGAIN EXPANDS SCOPE OF HUMAN RIGHTS CODE TO PROTECT EMPLOYEES
- 04 Jan 2018FEDERAL GOVERNMENT REPORT ON HARASSMENT AND SEXUAL VIOLENCE IN THE WORKPLACE
- 04 Jan 2018$60,000 MORAL DAMAGES AWARD FOR THE MANNER OF TERMINATION UPHELD BY THE ONTARIO CA; TOTAL COST TO EMPLOYER NEARS $1MILLION
- 04 Jan 2018LABOUR MINISTER BAINS DIRECTED TO ADDRESS 5 KEY AREAS – IS THIS 1992 “DEJA VU ALL OVER AGAIN”?
- 04 Jan 2018EMPLOYER FAILS TO PROVIDE JUST CAUSE; ONCE AGAIN “CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR’