About my Blog
Welcome to my blog!
A “blog” is a web site on which an individual records information, opinions, comments and personal reflections on a regular basis.
This medium will allow me to communicate with my clients and contacts on a timely basis on matters of interest not only in my field of practice but also in other areas of interest to me such as sports law. The blog will also offer a platform for comments from friends and colleagues on topical issues.
I will be adding useful links in future.
You will find at this time articles published by me in my newsletters from 2009 to 2012.
The content in my blog is for your general information and personal interest and should not be taken as legal advice. If you have a specific problem, please contact Mike Weiler to discuss your situation.
- 17 Jun 2019Labour Code and E S Act Amendments Now Law; offering Weiler Law seminar; WorkSafe problems on the horizon; New Human Rights Commissioner Appointed
- 21 May 2019Bill 8: Employment Standards Act Amended Again – Some “Tips” For You
- 13 May 2019Labour Relations Code Amendments – Bill 30 – Why are BC Fed Officials Smiling? WITH ANALYSIS ON 3 KEY AREAS…This Newsletter expands the Blog summary of amendments (blog post of May 10 2019)
- 10 May 2019BILL 30—LABOUR RELATIONS AMENDMENT ACT 2019 – SUMMARY OF PROVISIONS-FIRST READING APRIL 30TH 2019
- 23 Feb 2019SCC comments on Privacy Issues in R v Jarvis, 2019 SCC 10 Raise Issues that may Apply to Your Workplace